- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 425-degrees.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the sour cream, brown sugar, butter, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Finally, add the flour mixture and mix well.
- Scoop the batter into a large bag and cut a small amount off of the tip of the bag.
- Pipe the batter into the donut pan in a circle.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Make the glaze while the donuts are baking by mixing the two ingredients.
- Once the donuts finish baking, place them into the glaze mixture one at a time. Set on a cookie rack to cool and harden. Allow the donuts to cool for about 30 minutes.