– 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
– 1 1/2 T. Hidden Valley ranch dip mix (dry)
– 3 green onions, finely chopped
– shredded cheddar cheese, to coat
– one bunch curly leaf parsley, to garnish
– crackers, to serve
1. Combine cream cheese and ranch dip mix.
2. Fold in chopped green onions.
3. Refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes if the mix is too soft to form.
4. Shape cheese spread into a carrot shape, cover with shredded cheddar cheese.
5. Add long-stem parsley sprigs to garnish the top for “carrot greens.”