- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅔ cup buffalo sauce
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups chicken breast cooked & diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded, divided
- 2 green onions sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, or stand mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce and garlic powder with a mixer on medium until fluffy.
- Stir in chicken, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and green onions (optional), you could also add in some cooked bacon
- Spread into a small baking dish or pie plate. Top with remaining cheese and bake 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Follow us on Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook to see the video!