- 1 pound rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (Frank’s, of course!)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup minced celery
- 1 stalk scallions, sliced (optional)
- 1 tsp minced flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly coat cast iron skillet or baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- Remove the skin on rotisserie chicken breast and shred with a fork. Note: Don’t want to buy a whole rotisserie chicken? Roast a whole chicken (boneless, skinless) breast for about 30 minutes at 350.
- In a bowl, combine shredded chicken, all cheeses, and hot sauce. Scoop mixture into prepared baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes. Remove dish and sprinkle on toppings. Place back in the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes. Serve hot!