- 5.1 oz Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 3 Cups whole Milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 6 Milano Double Chocolate Cookies
- Black Frosting or Black Edible Marker
- Candy Pumpkins
- Candy Eyes
- Gummy Worms
1. With black frosting (with a small frosting top) or with an edible marker, write RIP on each of the Milano cookies creating a tombstone. Set aside.
2. In a stand mixer, or hand mixer whisk together pudding mix and milk together on medium speed for 2 minutes.
3. Fold in cool whip until well blended.
4. Crush Oreos until they are fine crumbs using a food processor or using a zip lock bag and a rolling pin.
5. Sprinkle 3-4 TBSP of crumbs into the bottom of 6 clear 9 oz. clear plastic cups.
6. Press a few candy eyes around the edges between the crumbs and the cup so it looks like they are peaking out.
7. Spoon in a layer of pudding on evenly on top.
8. Repeat the last three step one more time.
9. End the layers by sprinkling more crumbs on top until they almost reach the lip of the cup.
10. Firmly insert one cookie tombstone into the center of each pudding cup.
11. Gently press in a candy pumpkin beside each tombstone.
12. Embellish with gummy worms if desired.
13. refrigerate and enjoy!