- 1 sleeve of saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 10oz bag of milk chocolate chips
- Halloween candy: eyes, candy corn, reeses pieces, etc
1.Preheat oven to 350*
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and line the saltines up in rows
3. melt the butter and brown sugar in a sauce pan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Boil for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until it thickens.
4.Pour the butter mixture over the crackers and spread out with a rubber spatula
5. Bake in preheated oven for 4-5 minutes
6. remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over crackers.
7. Let the chocolate sit for about 5 minutes then using a spatula, spread out evenly.
8. Top with fun Halloween candy such as eyes, candy corn, reeses pieces, etc.
9. Refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened and then break into pieces and enjoy!