- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup sausage, cooked, crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Add the water to the insta-cooker and place the steam rack inside
- Butter a 6-7 inch soufflé or baking dish
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs and sour cream. Add sausage and cheese and mix. Season with salt and pepper
- Pour mixture into the buttered pan. Cover with foil and place on steam rack. Secure lid.
- Select manual and cook on low pressure for 17 minutes
- Once cooking in complete, use a quick release. Very carefully remove dish
- If desired, broil for a few minutes to brown the top.