Mississippi Sin Dip
- 16 oz Sour cream
- 8 oz Cream cheese, , softened
- 2 c Sharp cheddar cheese, , shredded
- 1 c Ham, , chopped
- 1 tbsp Hot sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 loaf French bread, , optional or serve in bowl
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut a hole out of the top of the bread and remove the soft inside. You can save the top of the bread to serve with the dip later.
- Mix the sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ham, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl.
- Add mixture to french bread.
- Wrap stuffed bread in aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serve with bread and crackers.