No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham crumbs
- 2 tabelspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1 cup heavy cream , 33% MF or more
- 24 oz cream cheese , use brick-style, full-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups pumpkin puree , or use a 15oz can
- In a medium bowl stir together the graham crumbs, sugar & cinnamon. Then stir in the melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Place in the freezer to firm up
- In a large bowl beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate large bowl beat the cream cheese until soft. Then beat in the sugars and spices.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and pumpkin puree.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Take the crust out of the freezer. Pour the cheesecake mixture over top and spread the top smooth.
- Place in the fridge to chill for at least 6 hours.**
- When ready to serve, trace a very thin sharp knife around the edges, then unclamp the springform.
- Top with whipped cream, slice into pieces & serve.
- We recommend using a 9 inch spring form pan. A 10 inch springform pan will also work too.
- Make sure to use full fat, brick style cream cheese. If you use other cream cheese types – it may not set properly.
- Make sure to use 100% pure pumpkin and not premade pumpkin pie filling. Pumpkin pie filling has a bunch of other ingredients that we don’t need in it.
- If your cheesecake doesn’t seem to be firming up enough, place it in the freezer.
- On that same note – this cheesecake freezes well. Then thaw it in the fridge.