- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package Neufchatel cream cheese
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juiced
Graham Cracker Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, combine crackers and butter. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of mixture each cavity of mini-muffin pan creating a crust. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Reduce oven to 300 F.
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese, yogurt, and sugar on medium-high speed until well combined. Reduce mixer speed and Incorporate egg. Flavor with vanilla extract, lemon zest and juice.
- Fill muffin tins with cheesecake mixture and bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until center is almost set and slightly jiggles. Refrigerate 3 hours to set before removing mini cheesecakes from muffin tin.
- Top with anything you love! Try sliced strawberries, slivered almonds, a few mini-chocolate chips, a pinch of sprinkles, a slice of fresh peach. These One Bites are versatile and delicious and a real party favorite!