Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 4 Tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a medium saucepan, toast up spice for 1 minute over a medium heat.
- Using a whisk, mix in pumpkin puree and brown sugar. Le it all heat up for about 30 seconds.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add milk and cream . Whisk until well mixed.
- Pour into heat-proof glass bottle or cool to room temperature and pour into a container with lid.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days