- 6 medium red potatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 6-7 pieces bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Pierce potatoes and bake at 400 for 40-45 minutes.
- Let potatoes cool 10-15 minutes and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- While potatoes are cooling mix sour cream, salt, pepper, bacon, and cheeses in a bowl. Set aside.
- Spray 9×13 pan and layer with half the potatoes and then half the sour cream mixture. Layer rest of potatoes on top and then top with sour cream mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.