Ready in 1 Hour
7 slices of bacon
2 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
1- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup of half and half
4 oz blue cheese, crumbled
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
Preheat oven to 350*
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet and cook over medium high heat until evenly browned. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towel- leave grease in pan
- Place garlic in hot bacon grease. Cook and stir for about 1 minute or until soft. Remove from heat
- Place cream cheese and half and half in a medium bow and beat with an electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in bacon, garlic, blue cheese, and chives. Transfer to a medium baking dish
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, until lightly browned .