- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- mozzarella cheese pearls
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease or line a baking sheet with foil.
- Separate each biscuit and place onto sheet
- Place 2 pearls of cheese in the center of each biscuit, pinch the sides around the cheese so it is completely encased by the biscuit dough.
- Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden.
- Melt butter. Stir in garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese. When biscuits are done baking, brush butter mixture over each biscuit. Serve warm.