- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh corn, cut off the cob
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Preheat the insta-cooker by selecting sauté.
- Once hot, add the butter. Once butter has melted, add the shallots and select cancel. Sauté until the sizzling stops.
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn, milk, sour cream, cornmeal, sugar, eggs, salt, and pepper. Add the butter and shallots and stir until combined.
- Add the water to the insta-cooker and place the steam rack inside. Butter a 6-7 inch soufflé or baking dish, pour the mixture into it, and cover with foil. Carefully lower the pan onto the rack and secure lid.
- Select manual and cook on low pressure for 30 minutes.
- Once cooking is complete, use quick release. Very carefully remove the pan, let cool for a few minutes before serving.