Creamy Pesto Chicken
- 3-4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup of pesto
- 8 oz. of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and pesto. You can microwave the mixture in 10-second intervals if the cream cheese needs to be softened a bit.
- Prepare your baking dish with non-stick spray
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish
- Cover each piece of chicken evenly with the cream cheese pesto mixture
- Add shredded mozzarella evenly over each piece of chicken
- Cover the dish with foil
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until your chicken is fully cooked 165* (some chicken breast pieces are larger than others, so bake accordingly)
- Uncover and broil for 2 minutes to achieve the golden color on top
Be careful, the cheese on top can burn quickly if you broil it for too long! Enjoy over rice or pasta!