Easter Cheese Ball
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 T. Hidden Valley ranch dip mix (dry)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- shredded cheddar cheese, to coat
- one bunch curly leaf parsley, to garnish
- crackers, to serve
- Combine cream cheese and ranch dip mix.
- Fold in chopped green onions.
- Refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes if the mix is too soft to form.
- Shape cheese spread into a carrot shape, cover with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add long-stem parsley sprigs to garnish the top for “carrot greens.”