Insta-Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Soup with Potatoes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 10.5 oz condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of bacon soup
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded triple cheddar cheese blend
- 1 cup real bacon bits
- Set Instant Pot to Saute Less for 7 minutes.
- Add a dab of margarine or butter to the pot.
- Add the ground beef and diced onions to the pot.
- Crumble the ground beef well as it’s cooking.
- When the Instant Pot turns off, the ground beef will still be slightly pink.
- Add the water to the pot.
- Add the frozen diced potatoes to the pot and spread them out evenly.
- Add the cheddar cheese soup, cream of bacon soup, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to the pot. Do not stir!
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 1 minute.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, immediately turn the steam release handle to the venting position and perform a quick release.
- Remove the lid, stir the contents well and set the Instant Pot to Saute Less for 7 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, chopped green onions, shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits to the pot.
- Stir well.
- Leave the soup to continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the Instant Pot turns off.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and sprinkle with shredded cheddar before serving.
Recipe Credit: This is Not Diet Food