- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts fillet
- 1 10.5-oz. can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ pound ham slices
- 1 6-oz. pkg. sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 6-oz. pkg. cornbread Stove-Top® stuffing
- 1 cup butter melted
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, water, milk, salt, pepper and garlic until smooth. Set aside.
- Place the chicken breasts at the bottom of the instant pot.
- Add the ham over the chicken in an even layer.
- Top with the cheese.
- Pour over the soup mixture and use a spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle over the cornbread stuffing mix.
- Pour over the butter evenly over the stuffing.
- Add the lid and set the valve to sealing.
- Set the pressure for 25 minutes.
- Do a quick release to release the pressure.