Insta-Cooker Stuffed Shells
- 20 pasta shells
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1½ cup boiled spinach minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 8 minutes. Once cooked, rinse under water and put aside.
- Take a bowl and mix spinach, ricotta, mozzarella (1 cup), parmesan cheese, whisked egg, salt, pepper and minced basil.
- Stuff the pasta shells with the filling.
- Press “Saute” and add olive oil to the Instant Pot.
- Add onion and garlic and cook on saute for 2 minutes, until onion is golden.
- Add marinara sauce, stir and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add water and stir.
- Place the stuffed shells in the sauce in one layer.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for about 5 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella and place the lid back on for 4 minutes (the heat melts the mozzarella).
- Dish out and Serve.
Recipe Credit: Corrie Cooks