- 2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 package fat free, sugar free lemon pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 reduced fat vanilla wafers
- 6 tablespoon whipped cream
- 6 small sauce jars
- In a medium bowl, beat the nonfat Greek yogurt with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add the lemon pudding mix and lemon juice and beat to combine.
- Prepare the jars by placing one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each jar. Top with 1/3 cup yogurt mixture and one tablespoon whipped cream.
- Crush remaining two vanilla wafers and top each lemon pie with cookie crumbles.
Recipe Credit: Kimspired DIY