- 12 ounces softened cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- 1 cup finely chopped bacon (1 pound bacon)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- pretzel sticks
- Add the softened cream cheese to a medium bowl and smooth with a spatula or a hand mixer. Add the cheddar cheese and ranch seasoning and mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the bacon and parsley.
- Use a melon baller to scoop out a ball of the cheese mixture. Use your hands to make sure it is in a ball and then roll it in the bacon mixture. Set aside.
- Repeat until all of the cheese balls are made. Place a pretzel stick in the middle of each cheese ball and serve.