- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 pound butter, melted
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1- 4 pound chicken cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°f
- In a shallow glass dish or bow, combine the crushed garlic with the melted butter.
- In another small bowl mix together bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into garlic butter then into bread crumb mixture to coat.
- Place coated chicken into lightly greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Drizzle with remaining garlic butter and bake uncovered 1-1 1/4 hours or until chicken is cooked through