- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- ¼ cup dry White Wine
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 24 ounces, Marinara Sauce
- 3 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 11/2 cups Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 loaf Italian Bread, Cubed
- Assorted Fresh Veggies, Chopped
- In a medium-sized pot, simmer the garlic and white wine in the olive oil over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add marinara sauce.
- Once the mixture starts to boil, reduce heat to medium.
- Add mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cornstarch to a bowl and toss. Add mixture to the marinara sauce, 1/4 at a time.
- Stir over medium heat until all of the cheese is melted and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the basil.
- Transfer mixture to fondue pot.
- Serve with cubed bread and fresh veggies.
Note: It’s OK to swap ¼ of milk for the white wine to give extra protein and richness to the recipe.