- 2 8 oz blocks of cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese at room temperature
- 1 oz package ranch seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pecans
- 2 black olives
- 1 cherry tomato
- 2 original sized pretzels
- Let cream cheese and sharp cheddar come to room temperature. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing mix.
- Transfer cheese mixture to a sheet of plastic wrap and use plastic to form cheese mixture into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Can be made several days ahead.
- Right before serving, press crushed pecans into cheese ball. Place on a serving plate. Slice the tips off of two black olives and one cherry tomato. Use toothpicks to secure to cheese ball. Add pretzels for antlers and serve.
Cheese Ball and be mixed and refrigerated up to three days before. Add pecans and Rudolph decorations right before serving.
Recipe Credit: number-2-pencil.com