Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 1 – 10 ounce package of fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to half inch thickness
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 8 slices of bacon
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Place spinach in a large glass whole, heat in microwave for 3 minutes, stirring every minute until wilted.
- Stir in sour cream, pepperjack cheese, and garlic
- Lay chicken breasts out on a clean surface and spoon some of spinach mixture into each one.
- Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach
- Wrap each breast with two slices of bacon and secure with toothpicks
- Arrange in a shallow baking dish
- Back uncovered for 35 minutes in the preheated oven then increase hear to 500 for 5-10 minutes to brown the bacon