- 8 sliced bacon
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 8 slices of white bread
- 8 slices of cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of tomato
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread
- Lay 4 slices of bread, butter side down, in the Skillet
- Top with a slice of cheese, 2 slices of tomato, bacon, and another slice of cheese.
- Cover with a slice of bread butter side up
- Fry sandwich until golden brown on both sides!